We’re proud that the leader of HoganTaylor’s Litigation Support team, Chris Lopp, has added Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) to his qualifications, a designation held only by a very elite group of professionals across the country.
Together with fellow team members Lou Ann Gibson, Glenn Vestrat, Tony Otto and Bud Sartain, they form the most qualified Litigation Support practice in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- HoganTaylor provides the expert valuation, analytical and financial skills that provide you with results that are credible and supportable, critical for a strong litigation team.
- Our professionals have extensive experience behind the scenes and on the witness stand. They are accustomed to providing testimony and responding to rigorous cross-examination.
- They follow a team process that facilitates a high level analysis of case circumstances including both quantitative and qualitative factors. The result is a strong, well-reasoned work product that stands up to scrutiny.
- Our team’s reputation of excellence comes from years of withstanding the rigors of both the litigation process and the Internal Revenue Service.
- Our professionals vigorously hone their knowledge, investing significantly to keep up to date with cutting edge processes and utilize national knowledge sources.
HoganTaylor’s comprehensive range of litigation support services includes
- Commercial litigation support
- Family law litigation support
- Business Valuation
- Expert witness testimony
- Financial analysis
- Shareholder/partner/trustee dispute support
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- National Association of Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
Return to Advisory