We’re proud that the leader of HoganTaylor’s Business Valuation/Litigation Support team, Lou Ann Gibson, has added Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) to her qualifications, a designation held only by a very elite group of professionals across the country.
Together with fellow team members Tony Otto, Glenn Vestrat and Bud Sartain, they form the most qualified Business Valuation/Litigation Support practice in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- HoganTaylor provides the expert valuation, analytical and financial skills that provide you with results that are credible and supportable, critical for a strong litigation team.
- Our professionals have extensive experience behind the scenes and on the witness stand. They are accustomed to providing testimony and responding to rigorous cross-examination.
- They follow a team process that facilitates a high level analysis of case circumstances including both quantitative and qualitative factors. The result is a strong, well-reasoned work product that stands up to scrutiny.
- Our team’s reputation of excellence comes from years of withstanding the rigors of both the litigation process and the Internal Revenue Service.
- Our professionals vigorously hone their knowledge, investing significantly to keep up to date with cutting edge processes and utilize national knowledge sources.
HoganTaylor’s comprehensive range of litigation support services includes
- Commercial litigation support
- Family law litigation support
- Business Valuation
- Expert witness testimony
- Financial analysis
- Shareholder/partner/trustee dispute support
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- National Association of Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
Return to Advisory