Bruce Chill has more than 37 years of Big Four experience as a senior audit executive providing financial and business advice to a wide range of organizations, both small and large as well as publicly and privately held. Bruce’s clients have included a Who’s Who list of some of the most notable companies in this region of the country. He has the deep industry knowledge and technical experience to assist companies in anticipating trends, identifying implications and making informed decisions that support their business goals and differentiate them from the rest, improving their competitive strength.
He assists with optimizing pricing strategies in order to gain the most value as well as looking for opportunities to improve a company’s cash flow, costs and service by creating an effective working capital management strategy. He advises his clients on the implications of important financial and accounting changes, and provides them with the guidance and potential solutions to best prepare for and implement those changes. And for those companies considering or actively involved in mergers and acquisitions, financial transformations or similar projects, his knowledge of how these accounting changes will impact those decisions has proven extremely valuable.
With an emphasis on the needs of both privately-held and publicly-held companies, he brings a vast amount of senior level expertise to HoganTaylor clients. His work has encompassed a broad range of industry segments including energy (exploration and production, midstream, and oil field services), manufacturing, construction, service, and not-for-profit. He is also the partner-in-charge of the energy practice for HoganTaylor.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor as a partner in 2010, Bruce was with Ernst & Young in Oklahoma City for 37 years as a senior executive where he supervised audits for numerous privately-held and publicly-held companies located in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas.
- Assisted numerous clients which completed initial public offerings.
- Represented numerous clients which completed merger and acquisition transactions.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Oklahoma Venture Forum, Board of Directors member and Treasurer
- Petroleum Club of Oklahoma City, Former Board of Directors member and former Treasurer
- Oklahoma City-based Metro 50, former committee member
- B.S. and M.S., Accounting, Oklahoma State University
- Presenter, Annual Financial Reporting Update, Oklahoma City Chapter, Financial Executives International (FEI), January 2008
- Presenter, Annual Financial Reporting Update, Oklahoma City Chapter, FEI, January 2007
- Presenter, Annual Financial Reporting Update, Oklahoma City Chapter, FEI, January 2006