Cale W. Turner is a partner in HoganTaylor’s Tax practice in the Little Rock office. He has more than 15 years of public accounting experience providing tax planning and compliance services for a range of clients, including individuals, trusts, partnerships, corporations and nonprofit entities.
Cale also has unique expertise in political campaign finance. He has extensive experience working with political campaigns and other political organizations to ensure their compliance with the accounting and financial reporting requirements of the Federal Election Commission and similar state regulatory agencies.
Cale is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA). He has also served as an adjunct professor at the University of Central Arkansas, where he taught courses in corporate and partnership taxation.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA), member
- Arkansas State Board of Finance, Appointed Member
- Family Home, Board member and Treasurer
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, Ouachita Baptist University
- University of Central Arkansas, Adjunct Professor (2010; 2014)
- Treasurer for numerous political committees, including campaigns for U.S. President, U.S. House of Representatives, Governor, State Supreme Court, and State Congressional Offices