Calvin Rowland began his professional career with the HoganTaylor predecessor firm Tullius Taylor Sartain & Sartain in July 2000. During his tenure at the firm, he has provided assurance and business consulting services to a wide range of both publicly and privately-held clients in various industries including manufacturing, distribution, insurance, construction, oil and gas, colleges and universities, employee benefit plans, and non-profit organizations.
Calvin continues to work with publicly and privately held companies within the firm’s geographic area. He enjoys serving small growing companies as well as the challenge of leading the audit engagements of mid-size companies.
He also maintains a current working knowledge of the increasingly complex financial accounting issues facing nonprofit foundations and voluntary health and welfare organizations. He is a member of HoganTaylor’s non-profit practice group.
In addition to these areas of focus he serves clients in the insurance industry. He has substantial experience serving as the lead engagement partner on the firm’s audit of a regional commercial insurance company and has provided litigation support services as an insurance accounting expert.
- Provided financial accounting consulting services to a nationally based donor advised fund in preparation of their annual financial statement audit.
- Assisted foundations and other nonprofits in implementing new accounting and reporting requirements for fair value of alternative investments.
- Managed annual audit engagements of a publicly-held company as it went through a cycle of significant business acquisitions.
- Helped a newly formed oil and gas industry client develop its complex consolidation schedules and financial statement presentation.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs’ Trailblazer Award, 2013
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of Tulsa
- B.S., Agricultural Economics, Oklahoma State University, Summa Cum Laude
- A.S., Agriculture, Eastern Oklahoma State College