Charles Van De Wiele is a Partner in the Assurance Practice of HoganTaylor LLP. Charles spent eleven years in the audit division of Arthur Andersen & Co. before joining Getty Oil Company as the manager of its Internal Audit Department. He joined Hogan & Slovacek in 1984 to establish the Firm’s audit practice (predecessor to HoganTaylor LLP).
Charles is a graduate of Arkansas Tech University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in accounting. He has given speeches and taught courses on a variety of accounting and auditing topics to various professional organizations. He has served on the Board of Directors of Mayfest, Inc. where he held the office of Chairman; on the Board of Directors of Kiwanis Club of Tulsa where he is a past President; and on the Board of Directors of Miss Oklahoma Pageant, Inc. where he is the Co-Producer/Director of the Miss Oklahoma Pageant. He is serving his third, three-year term as the member-at-large on the Board of Directors of The Oklahoma High Risk Insurance Pool; he is a holder of the Silver Beaver Award for his service to the Boy Scouts of America, and a National Points of Light Award recipient for his civic and community involvement.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Silver Beaver Award, Boy Scouts of America
- National Points of Light Award recipient
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Kiwanis Club of Tulsa, Board of Directors, Past President
- Miss Oklahoma Pageant, Board of Directors, Member
- Oklahoma High Risk Insurance Pool, Board of Directors, Member