Paul Hartog is an accomplished CPA with nearly 50 years of experience in public accounting. He has provided audit, review and compilation services to clients in a range of industries, including automobile rental services, retail trade, nonprofit organizations, employee benefit plans and energy services.
Paul’s experience includes serving as partner in charge of the audit practice of the Tulsa office of a national accounting firm and as a senior audit manager for a Big Four accounting firm.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor, Paul was a founding partner of Hartog, Kallenberger & Swarthout, P.L.L.C. (HKS), one of the largest CPA firms in the Tulsa area with a highly respected construction practice. In 2014, HKS merged with HoganTaylor LLP.
- Rental car services including initial public offerings, financial statement audits, airport contract compliance audits and sales tax compliance.
- Non-profit trade association services including financial statement audits, consulting services and preparation of annual Form 990 reports.
- Employee benefit plan services including audits, and preparation of annual Form 5500 Reports.
- Offshore drilling company public offerings, audits and tax services.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Licensed to Practice in eleven states and Puerto Rico
- Recipient of the Gold Medal for the highest score on the CPA exam
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Will Rogers Rotary Club – Director, Treasurer
- Beta Gamma Sigma – Honorary Fraternity Member
- Harvard Estates Homeowners Association – Past Treasurer
- Northwestern College – National Alumni Committee
- Tulsa Habitat for Humanity – Past Director and Treasurer
- Tulsa Senior Services – Past Board President, Director and Treasurer
- Assistance League of Tulsa – Past Advisory Board
- B.S. Accounting, University of South Dakota, with high honors