Todd Wisdom has more than 20 years of experience providing audit and accounting services to some of the most notable companies based in Oklahoma and NW Arkansas, including those that are both publicly and privately-held and those with multinational operations and those across a broad range of sectors, such as oilfield services, construction services, manufacturing/distribution, medical, regional retail grocery distribution, large scale architectural and engineering, real estate, non-profit and publishing/advertising sales.
Todd’s work has not only included traditional audit and assurance services, but also services as part of multi-million-dollar initial public offerings, secondary public offerings and private placements.
Todd is a skilled leader and project manager. Often, Todd supervises sizeable engagement teams made up of both HoganTaylor assurance staff as well as internal client team members working on audit projects of significant size and scope.
Todd currently serves as HoganTaylor’s managing partner for its NW Arkansas office in Fayetteville. Prior to becoming a member of HoganTaylor in 2001, Todd worked as an audit manager for Arthur Andersen on numerous publicly-traded and large family-owned businesses.
- Managed large audit teams responsible for auditing clients with multiple companies in vastly different business segments ranging from concrete to high-end real estate, and athletic facilities
- Advised many businesses and organizations going through a first-time audit engagement, consulting with management on best-practices.
- Conducted historical audits on companies which were targeted for acquisition both within and outside of the U.S., including reviewing and analyzing internal control documentation processes, mineral management payment history and Native American royalty payments.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Northwest Arkansas 40 Under 40
- Distinguished Alumnus, University of Tulsa School of Accounting
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Springdale Rotary Club, Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas, Board of Directors, member
- Bank of Arkansas, Advisory Board Member
- B.S., Accounting, University of Tulsa