We’re looking for YOU!
HoganTaylor hires the best and brightest graduates from the region’s most prestigious colleges and universities. Our firm’s recruiting professionals are highly active at campus recruiting events, and we encourage you to seek us out so we can arrange a time to get to know you better. Look for us at:
- Local Beta Alpha Psi and Accounting Society meetings
- Campus Career Fairs
- Sporting and challenge events
- Career Services Center campus interviews
Summer Internships for Junior and Senior Year Students
Internships are an effective way to experience the real world of public accounting as well as experience our firm culture. HoganTaylor actively recruits junior and senior year students for our summer internships positions. We strive to make this experience even more meaningful for each intern by offering the region’s only “split” internship. This scheduling model provides our interns an opportunity to work in both the tax and audit area. Our interns repeatedly say that this duel experience is extremely helpful in deciding which area of accounting best fits their skills and interests.
Step 1: Applying for Internships or Entry Level Positions
Our employees are our greatest asset and we’re interested in talking with the best and brightest. If you’d like to learn more about internships or entry level positions at HoganTaylor, it’s easy to let us know of your interest in our firm.
- Look for our available positions posted at your college or university’s Career Services Center
- Submit your resume to your college or university’s Career Services Center
- Once received and reviewed, a representative from HoganTaylor’s recruiting team will contact you for follow up and/or next steps
Step 2: Campus Interviews
Each fall, our team of recruiting professionals descend on your campus for interviews.
Here’s how it works:
- Your college or university Career Services Center will send us all resumes that have been submitted
- Our team will carefully review each resume and make our selection of candidates to formally interview
- We will contact you to schedule your interview, which will be held at your university’s Career Services Center.
Interviews normally last approximately 30 minutes. During the interview our team of professionals will review your general accounting knowledge and your presentation and communication skills so we may assess your ability to be successful in our culture.
Once the on-campus interview process is complete, we will invite select candidates to the next level of interviews, which is an on-site visit at one of our firm offices.
Step 3: Second Interviews and Visiting Our Firm
After we make a selection of candidates to join us for an interview, you will be contacted by our recruiter to schedule a visit at our firm.
During your interview we recommend you bring questions regarding our working environment, challenges in the accounting industry and future growth within the public accounting industry.
Step 4: Hiring Decisions
We know from experience that the “right fit” is critical – for both the organization and the individual. We want every candidate to be positioned for success and we give careful consideration to every candidate’s “fit” for HoganTaylor.
Because we consider our hiring decisions very seriously, it may take up to two weeks for us to review all applicants. A member of our recruiting team will contact all applicants once a hiring decision has been made.
Step 5: Decisions, Decisions
You have our offer…now it’s your decision!
We want you to make the best decision possible as you begin your career in the dynamic industry of public accounting. We know this decision is one of the biggest you will make and we want you to be confident in the direction you choose.
HoganTaylor has proven time and time again to be the right place at the right time for many, many college graduates from:
- Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma City University
- East Central University
- Northeastern State University
- Tulsa University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Central Oklahoma
- Oral Roberts University
- Harding University
- Oklahoma Christian University
- Ouachita Baptist University
- And many colleges and universities we partner with during our recruiting events
We encourage you to contact a member of our recruiting team at any time during the recruiting process. A mutually successful recruiting experience begins by developing a relationship with you…and we look forward to learning more about you and your career goals during campus recruiting events.
Contact Human Resources at 918.745.2333