Our Values and Culture
HoganTaylor’s reputation as a premier accounting firm begins with our people living by our core values. Our core values of UNITY, SERVICE and DYNAMIC – or as we refer to them, HT3, are the guiding principles behind everything we do.
We believe a unified firm is one that is best positioned to be a lasting business.
All of us approach our work with a spirit of cooperation, teamwork and mutual respect. At the same time, we recognize that the unique talents of each individual make our firm stronger and better positioned to serve our clients. We encourage our people to seek out opportunities to explore their interests and be involved in planning their own professional and personal development.
Working independently or in teams, we are one firm and we are united in purpose.
Service is an attitude of putting others before self and giving to our clients, communities, and each other to make life better.
We are passionate about exceeding our clients’ service expectations with the goal of helping them to achieve their goals. This goes beyond being timely and responsive to actually listening to needs and helping to meet those needs.
Our professionals and administrative staff work hard to make a difference in our communities through the giving of our time, talent and resources.
To read about HoganTaylor in the Community, click here.
At HoganTaylor, we move forward optimistically, and expect to be better tomorrow than we are today. We embrace and plan for changes in the marketplace in the use of technology. We also continually look for better ways to serve our clients.
Our curious and creative mindset has allowed us to create and integrate innovative processes and tools – resulting in better communication and management of our clients’ needs.
To read about HoganTaylor’s new audit and tax project management tool, myPortal, and how it’s impacting the HoganTaylor client experience, click here.
Every organization has a unique culture. The culture at HoganTaylor encourages teamwork, nurtures learning and education, and gives respect while putting the interests of others above self.
What’s it like working at HoganTaylor?
Our professionals enjoy:
- Clear communication about the firm, our goals and our opportunities
- A collegial atmosphere and an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- A dynamic work culture offering challenging work assignments and significant client interaction
- Rewards for extraordinary performance and opportunities to grow and take on added responsibility when ready
- Dedicated administrative staff
- Training, mentoring and role models in technical skills and client service
- A variety of development opportunities in the business skills of marketing, leadership and management
- Innovative business tools and advanced technology
- Opportunities to support the community through firm-sponsored charitable events and volunteer projects
- Internal and external social events and sporting activities to develop relationships and meet families and friends
- A beautiful office environment and modern amenities
Your success and happiness in your professional life may have less to do with your accounting abilities than with your thoughtful choice of a firm that fits you culturally.
We invite you to learn if HoganTaylor is the right fit for you.