Executive Strategic Planning & Executive Coaching
Executive Strategic Planning
We understand that strategic planning is more than just sitting in a room and talking about the future. Converting a written plan into results is all about execution.
Several factors contribute to the successful or unsuccessful implementation of your strategic plan:
- Leadership commitment to the plan
- Achieving buy-in from management and staff
- Having clearly defined goals and objectives aligned with the overall business objectives of the company
- Assigning “ownership” to the right individual(s) to carry out assigned responsibilities
- Establishing realistic timelines for implementing tasks
Turning your organization’s strategic plan into reality is a challenging endeavor. What separates the HoganTaylor Human Capital team from other players in the strategic planning business is implementation. We help large and small businesses prepare strategic plans and implement action items post-meeting.
Our HCS team has a wide range of executive coaching offerings that complement strategic planning implementation initiatives.
Organizational coaching includes:
- Re-deploy and transition employees
- Build better leaders
- Develop and engage
- Managing change
- Talent retention
Individual coaching includes:
- Career development
- Coaching skills
- Leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Baseline assessment
Whether you need help with just one aspect of your strategic plan, or comprehensive start-to-finish guidance and coaching, we can help.