Back to Newsletter

October 2015

October 15

Individuals. If you have an automatic six-month extension to file your income tax return for 2014, file Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ and pay any tax, interest, or penalties due.

Employers. For Social Security, Medicare, withheld income tax, and nonpayroll withholding, deposit the tax for payments in September if the monthly rule applies.

Electing large partnerships. If you were given an additional six-month extension, file a 2014 calendar year tax return (Form 1065-B).

Back to Newsletter