Aaron is a Partner at HoganTaylor and leads the Oklahoma City Financial Management Services practice. He is a CPA with more than 15 years of experience in both public accounting and private business in Oklahoma City. Over the course of his career, Aaron has performed audits on a wide variety of entities including nonprofit, manufacturing, construction and self-insurance funds. After transitioning to corporate accounting/finance he worked in energy services, television/online media and retail fuel. Aaron has served as Controller or CFO for a 50-year-old family owned business as well as a hedge fund backed start-up company.
In addition to overseeing all aspects of the accounting function, Aaron has also been responsible for cash management, debt management, risk and insurance, audit relationships and banking relationships. He has led multi-year music license agreement negotiations, credit facility negotiations and implemented consolidated financial reporting software. More than anything, Aaron enjoys contributing to organizational growth and goal achievement through efficient and effective accounting and financial processes.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Thunder Launchpad, Mentor
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Accounting, Oklahoma Christian University
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & PUBLISHED ARTICLES
- Expert Webcast, “Capital Raising Alternatives for Emerging Growth Companies,” panelist, September 2018