Ben Gray is a Tax Partner with over nine years of experience in tax compliance, planning, and consulting. He has experience with clients in a wide range of areas, including the oil & gas, manufacturing, investment, and service industries. His business tax experience includes working with clients who file in all states and internationally. Ben also works extensively with high net worth individuals and closely-held business on their tax compliance, planning, and estate work. His work with these clients includes extensive work in the area of trusts.
Ben is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He attended The University of Tulsa, where he received a BSBA in Accounting and an MBA.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- OSCPA Trailblazer – 2018
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tulsa Estate Planning Forum
- Pathways Adult Learning Center – Treasurer, board member
- First Christian Church, Tulsa – Former board member
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting – The University of Tulsa
- Masters of Business Administration – The University of Tulsa