Brandon is an Assurance Partner with more than 12 years of experience providing assurance and accounting services to publicly and privately held clients. Prior to joining the Tulsa office of HoganTaylor in November of 2007, he worked with a local Tulsa accounting firm, providing tax advisory and preparation, payroll, and monthly accounting services to variety of clients in the Tulsa area. Brandon’s client service experience spans numerous industries, including manufacturing and distribution, construction, oil and gas exploration and marketing, and nonprofit.
Brandon’s unique service experience includes helping clients navigate the complex accounting and disclosure requirements associated with business acquisitions, disposals, and discontinued operations. He has been involved with transactions that range from $1 million to $440 million. By working closely with the valuation specialists involved, Brandon seeks to provide straightforward pragmatic solutions that meet the applicable accounting standards.
Brandon has a passion for developing people and helping others achieve success in their careers and at HoganTaylor. Out of this passion, he developed the assurance department’s HTU training development platform and coordinated and leads a firm wide team to help steward the training program. Brandon’s passion to help and serve other people leads him into a variety of volunteer positions in his community.
- Managed audits, reviews and agreed-upon procedures of nonpublic and public companies
- Managed procedures in conjunction with SEC filings (Forms 10-K, 10-Q, S-1 and S-3
- Assisted clients at HoganTaylor LLP with the assessment and implementation of new accounting standards
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member; Tulsa Chapter, Member
- Crosstown Learning Center, former Board Treasurer
- Northeastern State University Accounting Advisory Board, Board Chair
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Northeastern State University
- Associates Degree, Business Administration, Tulsa Community College