Bruce Chill has more than 37 years of Big Four experience as a senior audit executive providing financial and business advice to a wide range of organizations, both small and large as well as publicly and privately held. He has the deep industry knowledge and technical experience to assist companies in anticipating trends, identifying implications and making informed decisions that support their business goals and differentiate them from the rest, improving their competitive strength.
He advises his clients on the implications of important financial and accounting changes, and provides them with the guidance and potential solutions to best prepare for and implement those changes. And for those companies considering or actively involved in mergers and acquisitions, financial transformations or similar projects, his knowledge of how these accounting changes will impact those decisions has proven extremely valuable.
With an emphasis on the needs of both privately-held and publicly-held companies, he brings a vast amount of senior level expertise to HoganTaylor’s clients. His work has encompassed a broad range of industry segments including energy (exploration and production, midstream, and oil field services), manufacturing, construction, and service. He is also the partner-in-charge of the energy practice for HoganTaylor.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor as a partner in 2010, Bruce was with Ernst & Young in Oklahoma City for 37 years as a senior executive where he supervised audits for numerous privately-held and publicly-held companies.
- Assisted numerous clients which completed initial public offerings.
- Represented numerous clients which completed merger and acquisition transactions.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- The Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma, member
- Oklahoma Venture Forum, former Board member and Treasurer
- Petroleum Club of Oklahoma City, former Board member and Treasurer
- Oklahoma City-based Metro 50, former committee member
- B.S. and M.S., Accounting, Oklahoma State University