Before forming Jeffrey, Phillips, Mosley & Scott, P.A. in 1987, which expanded to JPMS Cox, PLLC in 2004, Bryan was a certified public accountant with Deloitte Haskins & Sells. Bryan has been providing tax services to clients for decades and serves a variety of industries including healthcare, construction and real estate, aviation taxation, political organizations and wealth transition issues.
- Assisted clients in many areas including high net-worth individuals, their families and businesses
- Considerable expertise with partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
- Juris Doctorate, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville Law School