Cathy has eight years of experience in human resources, specifically in employee relations, benefits administration, recruitment, payroll administration, labor relations, and training. She assists with transitions services as well as HR outsourcing.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor, Cathy started her HR career at Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores corporate office in OKC. She worked as an Employee Relations Specialist before transitioning to Field Benefits, where she assisted with benefit enrollments and acted as a plan document expert for store employees and Love’s fleet of drivers. After four years at Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Cathy transitioned to Sherwin-Williams, where she worked as an HR Generalist. Aside from recruitment and payroll duties, Cathy held responsibilities in employee engagement, training, and maintaining a cohesive working relationship with the local union that represented the hourly employees at the facility.
Cathy obtained her master’s degree in Human Resources Management from East Central University. Cathy is a certified HR professional through the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM).
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Society of Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- Oklahoma City Human Resources Society (OCHRS), Member
- OCHRS Diversity Council, Member
- Society for Human Resources Management, Member
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science in General Studies
- East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma, Master of Science in Human Resource Management