Christie has more than 18 years of experience in the area of assurance services. Early in her career, she worked with clients in multiple industries, including nonprofit organizations, manufacturing, employee benefit plans, and service organizations. For the past 10 years, her focus has shifted to developing and monitoring HoganTaylor’s internal system of quality control.
Christie joined HoganTaylor in 2001 after graduating with a Master’s in Accounting from Oklahoma State University.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- AICPA Peer Review Team/Engagement Captain
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), member
- Resonance Center for Women, Inc., Treasurer
- Master’s degree, Accounting, Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Oklahoma State University