Jerrad is a Tax Partner for HoganTaylor. Prior to joining the firm, he was a senior tax manager with JPMS Cox, PLLC, in Little Rock. Jerrad works with businesses to achieve favorable tax results throughout the entire business lifecycle, as well as consulting on other financial and operational business matters. Areas of experience include technology, real-estate, multi-state corporations, pass-through entities, and high-net-worth individuals.
Jerrad has over ten years of experience in public accounting, providing tax compliance services to a range of clients including financial institutions, multi-state corporations, pass-through entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Additionally, Jerrad has also worked in the private sector, as SVP of Corporate Services for an Arkansas based technology firm, for three years. He also serves on the Pulaski County Advisory Board for The Call, the Advisory Council for Harding University’s Center for World Missions, and actively works with foreign missionaries abroad and those preparing to leave the country.
- Provides tax planning and consulting services to high net worth individuals and closely-held business enterprises.
- Proactive planning for tax credits, income deferral, and other tax incentives.
- Assists business and individual clients before the Internal Revenue Service and various state tax authorities covering a wide range of examinations in income tax returns.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- Harding University Center for World Missions – Advisory Board
- The Call (Pulaski Country) – Advisory Board
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Accounting, Harding University