Katie Stewart is a Consulting Manager in the HoganTaylor Advisory practice. She oversees the Accounting Services team of outsourced accountants and consultants to clients in a variety of industries. Katie is dedicated to ensuring clients receive top-notch accounting services and supports the team when unique or complex transactions occur.
Katie’s 10 years of experience includes serving as an Audit Manager for a top 12 public accounting firm serving clients in various industries including nonprofit, construction, manufacturing, professional services, and retail. Katie also managed an accounting team for a portfolio of energy companies owned by a publicly traded company. She has experience performing audits, reviews, and compilations of non-public companies, improving financial statement closing processes, researching technical accounting matters, implementing new accounting standards, and performing ERISA audit and compliance procedures.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oklahoma and Washington
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Insititute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA), Member
- Lindsey House, Board of Directors
- 2016 AICPA National Conference on Employee Benefit Plan Audits, Speaker
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA