Katrina Dougan serves as Senior Consultant with HoganTaylor’s Human Capital Strategies Advisory practice. She has more than 15 years of experience in human resources and organizational development industry. Katrina has held strategic and tactical positions, including analyst, business partner and management roles. As a Senior Consultant, Katrina delivers a variety of services including defined human resource function outsourcing, HR risk assessment, performance management, employee and management training and leadership development. In addition, she provides valuable consulting in the areas of change management, organizational development and employee relations and associated investigations.
Katrina has served as Human Resources Manager for a privately-held aerospace manufacturing organization where she managed the overall leadership, coordination and administration of the human resources function for the 100+ workforce including payroll, benefits, 401(k), employee relations, recruitment, compensation, Federal Contractor compliance (DOT/FAA, OFCCP), FMLA, Workers Compensation, COBRA, and HRIS administration.
Prior to moving to the Tulsa area, Katrina spent 13 years with a Philadelphia-headquartered privately-held organization with a 300+ workforce and locations in both the U.S. and Canada. She quickly moved from Analyst/Generalist to HR Business Partner and finally into HR Manager and there gained broad experiences spanning employee relations/employment law, performance management, payroll, benefits, organizational development, recruitment, project/change management and leadership development and coaching.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Society of Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Certification in Performance Management (based in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA))
- Assess Systems Select – screening and development assessment certification
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- Tulsa Area Human Resources Association (TAHRA), Member
- Legislative & Employment Law Seminar Planning Committee
- Emerging Professionals/Mentoring Planning Committee
- Return on Inclusion Planning Committee
- Tulsa Equal Employment Coordinators Association (TEEOCA, soon to be known as Tulsa HR Compliance), Member
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), Member
- Society of Industrial/Organizational Psychology (SIOP), Member
- Overcoming Job Transition (OJT-Tulsa) volunteer
- Tulsa Young Professionals (TYPros) Member
- Government Relations Crew Member
- Next Gen Leadership Member
- Diversity Member
- MOSAIC (Tulsa Regional Chamber’s Diversity Business Council) Member
- MA, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, West Chester University
- BS, Psychology, Florida State University