Kevin has more than 15 years experience providing audit, internal control, and information technology services. He has performed service auditors’ reports for a wide range of clients in various industries including financial services, insurance (including claim management), and business process outsourcing.
Kevin is also significantly involved in assisting companies with their internal control evaluations required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Kevin provides support for the firm’s financial statement audits by reviewing and evaluating our clients’ internal control structures. He also has experience with investment funds.
Kevin graduated from Oklahoma State University with a B.S. in Accounting. In addition to his CPA certification, Kevin is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and a member of the AICPA, OSCPA, Information Systems Audit Control Association (ISACA) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), Member
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Member
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science in Accounting