Lee Swarthout is an accomplished CPA with nearly 40 years of experience in public accounting. He has provided tax and audit services to clients in a range of industries including construction services, retail trade, nonprofit organizations, closely held businesses, employee benefit plans and energy services. Lee also has experience helping clients with personal tax and estate planning.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor, Lee was a founding partner of Hartog, Kallenberger & Swarthout, P.L.L.C. (HKS), one of the largest CPA firms in the Tulsa area with a highly-respected construction practice. In 2015, HKS merged with HoganTaylor LLP.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Petroleum Accounting Society of Oklahoma
- Kiwanis Club of Tulsa – past board member and president, past member of several committees
- Sherwin Miller Museum of Jewish Art – past Vice President and past Treasurer.
- Tulsa University Alumni Association
- Member of the Tulsa Executive Association (TEA)
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration, University of Tulsa