Melania Powell is a Tax Partner with more than 12 years of experience in public accounting. She advises businesses and individuals with tax planning for transactions, optimal business structure and long-term planning. Melania has extensive experience in tax compliance, due diligence, planning and research. She has served high net-worth individuals and corporate, partnership & nonprofit organizations in diverse industries, including construction & real estate, manufacturing, retail, restaurants and with engineering and architecture firms.
Melania is a member of The American Institute of CPAs and both the Arkansas and Oklahoma Societies of Certified Public Accountants. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Missouri Southern State University with her Bachelor degree in Psychology. Melania also earned a Master in Accountancy from the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), member
- Arkansas Society of CPAS (ASCPA), member
- Oklahoma Society of CPAS (OSCPA), member
- Leadership Fayetteville, Class XXVII graduate
- Ozark Literacy Council, board member
- The Christian Orphan Fund, board member
- B.A., Psychology, Missouri Southern State University, Magna Cum Laude
- M.A., Accounting, Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas