Michelle is a Tax Senior Manager in HoganTaylor’s Little Rock office. She is a CPA with more than 35 years of experience in all areas of taxation. Michelle specializes in nonprofit organization taxation and state taxation. As a leading expert in the field, Michelle serves as a member of the HoganTaylor Nonprofit practice and frequently writes articles and delivers presentations on nonprofit taxation issues.
Prior to joining the Firm, Michelle was director of state and local taxation for Alltel, a communication company acquired by Verizon Wireless in 2009. She held various tax positions in the Alltel organization for more than 25 years after beginning her career with Price Waterhouse.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA), Member
- Arkansas Society of Association Executives, Associate Member
- Camp Tanako, Board Member and Treasurer
- Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church Adventures in the Arts, Board Member
- United Methodist Women’s Unit at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church, Treasurer
- Master of Science in Taxation, Graduate Certificate in Accounting, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Named Outstanding Graduate Student in the Master of Science in Taxation Program
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Texas Christian University
- Summa Cum Laude