Shawn Richardson is an Assurance Principal with nearly a decade of experience providing assurance services for a wide range of business types and specialized industries. Shawn has recently relocated from the Little Rock office to the Oklahoma City office. Shawn has served a variety of public and privately held clients in a range of industries, including construction, manufacturing and distribution, technology and nonprofit.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor, Shawn served as an audit manager at an international CPA firm in Raleigh, N.C., where he managed audits of various client engagements, including SEC engagements.
Shawn is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Master of Accountancy from the University of Arkansas.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Oklahoma and Arkansas
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Little Rock, Class of XXXIII
- Masters of Accountancy, Accounting, University of Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, University of Arkansas