Shawn Richardson is an Assurance Principal with nearly a decade of experience providing assurance services for a wide range of business types and specialized industries. He plays an instrumental role in HoganTaylor’s growing Assurance practice in the Little Rock office.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor, Shawn served as an audit manager at an international CPA firm in Raleigh, N.C., where he managed audits of various client engagements, including SEC engagements. He has worked with many privately held companies representing a wide range of industries including technology, nonprofit, manufacturing and construction.
Shawn is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Master of Accountancy from the University of Arkansas.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters of Accountancy, Accounting, University of Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, University of Arkansas