Susan Richards is an Assurance Partner with over 15 years of experience in the public accounting and accounting industries. During her time in public accounting, Susan has served many industries including construction, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and healthcare. Susan also served as the VP of Asset Management for Heifer International Foundation for nearly two years before returning to public accounting. Her previous managerial experience has provided a valuable perspective and insight that Susan brings to her clients.
Susan specializes in both the construction and manufacturing industries, providing assurance and advisory services. Susan enjoys visiting with clients to determine the services that would be most beneficial to them.
- Managed audits, reviews and agreed-upon procedures of nonpublic companies
- Provides outsourced advisory services to construction clients. These services include monthly assistance with various specific items to the industry and then conversations with ownership on the financial results and the underlying meaning of those results.
- Assisted clients with implementation of new accounting standards, included business combination accounting standards and ASC 606 for revenue recognition.
- Assisted clients with accounting software utilization for increased efficiency in certain operations.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Civic Honors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA), member
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Consortium, former member
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Central Arkansas