Teresa Hendrickson is a Consulting Manager in the HoganTaylor LLP Advisory practice. She oversees the Accounting Services team and specializes in on-boarding new accounting clients to the firm. Teresa has more than 22 years of corporate accounting experience. She is a QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisor in Premier, a QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisor in Enterprise Solutions, and a QuickBooks Advance Certified Pro-Advisor. Teresa has been with HoganTaylor for more than 12 years and has enjoyed working with numerous clients in diverse industries. She provides in house and on site QuickBooks training for clients.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor, Teresa was the accounting manager for a local manufacturing company for more than 12 years. In this role, she prepared monthly financials, supervised the daily accounting operations, collected accounts receivable, and assisted the operations manager to convert the company from a manual accounting system to a computer-based system. Teresa earned a Bachelor of Science in Office Administration from Freed-Hardeman University.
- QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisor in Premier
- QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisor in Enterprise Solution
- QuickBooks Advance Certified Pro-Advisor
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Tulsa Table, Advisor
- Empowering Adults Protecting Children Inc., Advisor
- Bachelor of Science, Office Administration, Freed-Hardeman College
- Associate of Arts, Accounting, Tulsa Community College