The COVID-19 pandemic and the government’s response to it has had a big impact on the economy and many Americans’ wealth management plans. Join Disciplined Investments Wealth Managers, Austin Bryan and Matt Bacon, and HoganTaylor Tax Partner, Melania Powell, for a discussion about how coronavirus has impacted personal finance.
In this discussion we will cover the following topics:
- Timeline of Coronavirus Relief Tactics
- CARES Act and IRA/401K Withdrawal or 401K Loans
- Traditional IRA to Roth Conversion Strategies
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Charitable Considerations
- Capital Losses & Rebalance Portfolios